The CDK token
Join the CDK army to bring AI, decentralisation and tokenization to the world of mobility.
Our mission to offer excellence and trust in the supply chain, ensuring the traceability and data integrity, leveraging blockchain and evolutionary NFTs.
Private sale Round 2 is live!
Price of $ 0,0025 per 1 CDK Token
$680K USD raised
What is CDK?
The CDK token will power the web3 side of the codenekt
plateform, data encryption, nft transactions fees on the
algorand blockchain, drivers incentives and rewards, stacking
pools and it will also give access to third party mobility deals
among other benefits.
Globalization has allowed a constant development of international trade.
Trade is done across the globe. More than ever, we need to control the flows and know the history of the goods exchanged. We need:
Leveraging AI algorythms and NFTs to make the mobility supply chain as transparent as possible.
Leveraging blockchain and decentralization to saveguard reliable and inalienable data
Leveraging WEB3 to create and be the official issuer of certified evolutionary NFTs
The power of
NFT and AI
and integrity of data,
we restore trust.
How much do you want ?
10,000,000,000 CDK token will be distributed
TOTAL INVESTORS 13%
Ecosystem Incentives 15%
Operating Team 14%
Additional Reserve 20%
- Private Sale Round 2*
- Closing with private funds
- Partnerships in mobility announcements
- CDK Landing page
- Whitepaper V2
- In web tokens allocation
Q1 / Q2 / Q3 2023
- VC Fundraising
- App design facelift
- Codenekt landing page facelift
- Driving data collection prototype
- AI driving algorithms testing
- Driving behaviour evaluation
- Carbon footprint algorithm testing
- In web staking pools
Q4 2023 / Q1 2024
- Fleet management software MVP
- POC with renown brands
- Exchange listing (DEX or CEX)
and learn more
Meet our team
Entrepreneur for 18 years in IT, including a company of 50 employees. Advisor for entrepreneurs and startups in recent years.
COO / CFO
Brand Designer for 10 years with BtoC brands. Specialization in digital and social communication
6 years experience in Blockchain and web3 (NFTs, DeFi, Metaverse). Advising native web3 projects on building sustainable tokens and game economies (P2E Modeling)
15 years of experience in the automotive sector in industrial, design and marketing functions (PSA Peugeot Citroën)
They talk about us
We want to become the leading certifier for mobility NFT tokenization by creating trust around tokenized vehicles, maintain data integrity, and insure vehicles traceability.
The CDK tokens will power the web3 side of CODENEKT and CDK NFTs will be used to store vehicles data throughout its life.
Codenekt aim to leverage blockchain technology and AI to bring visibility, trust and responsibility in mobility, insuring cars traceability, data integrity, and evaluating driving behaviours to improve drivers, road safety and reduce the overall carbon footprint.
It can be used by
- businesses fleets during their daily operation,
- families and users to insure road safety and evaluate user’s carbon footprint,
- cars manufacturers to tokenize vehicles before they go for sell,
- cars brands to maintain traceability of the cars history and its data once on the market,
- insurance companies using our drivers driving style certificate based on data and AI to offer tailor made offers and deals.
In the first usecase of MOBILITY, we estimate the potential market:
+ 2Bln Mobility users in the world
+1Bln Number of vehicles
in the world
+ 255MLN in Europe
The value of blockchain and tokenization are well established.
Most sectors are studying these new technologies very closely.
The NFT has found success in the art world but Its use to maintain traceability and represent ownership of assets is still in progress.
You can participate in our private round 2 selecting how much you wish to invest before we start listing the token at the end of 2023.
Our CDK Token is built on Algorand blockchain.
Why did we choose to create our token with the Algorand blockchain?
Our token project needs a blockchain:
- very fast (block <4.3 seconds)
- inexpensive (0.001 algo per transaction)
- compatible with our smartcontracts needs, scalable (expected increases in the number of transactions per second)
- development team available for support.